Sunday, August 31, 2008

No more curls

I can't believe I did it, I just cut Sianna's hair. I don't know what got into me, but her curls are all gone. I cut over 6" off , it used to be half way to her back and now it don't even touch her shoulders. She is only 3, I didn't cut Jade's hair until she was 6. I feel so bad now, but I can't tell her that, I just said she looks beautiful, poor thing. I'm writing this now so hopefully I can remember how awful I feel and never do it again. It was all a moment of weakness, one of those days her hair was so tangle, I told her "I'm going to cut it" and she say YES. How Innocent little girl, trusting her mother and I just cut her curls.

1 comment:

ajiwac said...

Congratulations on your new blog!! It looks great so far.