We are back, after a wonderful week at Mertly beach with our friend Sarah and her kid. We took off right before the gas crisis and manage to find gas through out our trip, but when we got back to Tn we discover how crazy people can get. It was unbelievable to see everyone doing li
ne at the gas stations and getting upset with one another over a space in line. It was worst than the day before a storm (I lived through two majors hurricanes) And this is definitely worst. I hope it gets back to normal soon. Let me get back to our vacation. We had a wonderful time, the weather was very good. The kids got to play with fish in a bucket that a guy was fishing to use for bait later. Jade was so sweet, she wanted to save the fish and throw them back to the see. Then she begged me to keep one as a pet.
The kids also had a chance to feed the birds, and got tons of shells. Unfortunately we had to come back home (I can stay at the beach forever).
On our way back home we stop on Pigeon Fort and got to visit the dinosaurs museum. I just couldn't believe my luck, we are just studding dinosaurs in history and science, it was perfect.
On our way back home we stop on Pigeon Fort and got to visit the dinosaurs museum. I just couldn't believe my luck, we are just studding dinosaurs in history and science, it was perfect. Today was my first Spanish class at the library. I'm very exited to be teaching 6th - 8th grade conversational Spanish this year. Is definitely something I been wanting to do for a long time but always found a reason/excuse not to. Well I kind of have one good reason right now but I decided not to let it get in the way. I'm not sure how long I be able to do it, since we might be moving soon but I figure no one has everything figure out all the time so why should I.


No comments:
Post a Comment